Please note that our website is currently Under Construction. Some content may still be missing such as photos, videos, forms, etc. If you need information that is currently not on our website, please feel free to contact the school office.
Second Chance Breakfast
Students may have breakfast if they miss it before school. Our cafeteria will serve breakfast again during the morning recess. We know that eating a nutritious breakfast makes a difference for our students. Learn more about the benefits breakfast has on health and academics by clicking the link below.
Champions for Change - Highland Mural Unveiling
Kindergarten registration for the 2013-2014 school year starts March 1, 2013 for children who will be 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2013. To register, please bring the items listed below to your local school office.
What to Bring to Register
1) Birth certificate, or another reliable document stating the child’s identity and age (such as a passport, school record, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate) - Student mus be age 5 by October 1st.
2) Current immunization (shot) record
3) Proof of your residency: residential service order, current utility bill (cell phone bills not accepted), verified rent receipt.
4) Child’s social security number (optional)
5) Name and address of previous school
6) Physical exam (physicals are required for first grade but we strongly encourage parents to get the physical examination when their child enters kindergarten.) Shots must be current.
Opera San Jose presents The Billy Goats Gruff
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Box Tops is such an easy way for parents to get involved in their child’s education. Just by purchasing Box Tops products, clipping the coupons and sending them into school, we earn cash that can be used to buy anything we need. You can find Box Tops on thousands of your favorite products, from Big G® cereals to Avery® office supplies to Hanes® T-shirts to Boise® printer paper.
Click on the image above to register and learn more! You can also track our schools's progress. When you visit, opt to receive the newsletter. That way Box Tops can send you emails full of helpful information and coupons to save on Box Tops products.
At MPUSD, the health and safety of our students and staff is our utmost priority
Highland Uniform and MPUSD Dress For Success Policy
Highland Uniform Policy
Highland is a uniform school. Students are to wear navy blue pants or skirts and white or navy collared shirts to school every day.
Highland es una escuela en la cual los estudiantes asisten con uniforme todos los días y se compone de la siguiente manera: pantalón, falda, short azul marino y blusa con cuello blanca o azul marino.
• Shirts with logos and caps/hats are not allowed.
Please make an appointment with the principal if you have questions about the uniforms.
Monterey Peninsula Unified School District's
MPUSD has adopted a new dress code policy. On occasion our students will be permitted to have a free dress day. On these days, please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately, according to the new policy - click the link below.
Clipping Box Tops is Cool!
MPUSD Bullying Tip Line
Daily Schedule - 2012-2013
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am to 2:50 pm
Wednesday - Early Release Day
8:00 am to 12:50 pm
Horario para el Año Escolar
lunes, martes, jueves y viernes
8 am - 2:50 pm
Todos los miercoles de:
8 am - 12:50 pm